Friday, March 7, 2008

What's wrong with this paragraph?

From Entertainment Weekly's website:

American Idol contestant David Hernandez has finally broken his silence on press reports that he performed nude, reportedly for a "mostly male" clientele, at a Phoenix, Arizona, strip club called Dick's Cabaret. "You know, honestly, I'm here to sing," Hernandez told EW.com at the Idol Top 12 party in West Hollywood on March 6. The singer appeared cool-headed and relaxed, despite the controversy. "I think America's judging us all off of our voices right now. Obviously they were, because I'm still in the Top 12, thank God. So I'm not really concerned with what's going on [with those reports]. I'm just focused on singing, because that's what I'm here to do."


All he said was, "I'm here to sing." Duh! Who didn't know that? How is this "breaking the silence" on his lap dancing career? Is journalism just getting increasingly shoddy with each passing day?

No comments: